Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Sunday, November 18, 2007

ACP Sudha Chandran reporting in Kyunki !

After shaking a leg in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Sudha Chandran is all set to wear the cap of an inspector. She enters Ekta Kapoor's superhit soap Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as ACP Ragini to investigate Trupti murder case.

When asked about her role as a tough cop, an excited Sudha says,"It's a wonderful role, I will be doing a cameo, will be seen in nearly 30 episodes. I play the rough and tough ACP Ragini; it really feels nice, because I am doing this kind of a role for the first time." After looking super glamorous, she has to play the role of a rugged and strong headed officer. When asked about whom she suspected as a murderer among the Viranis, Sudha laughs and replies "All the Viranis are in the suspect gang. While shooting, I got a feeling that I was back in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, all lined up as suspects, and I am there eliminating the innocent ones and the not so innocent ones".

Sudha Chandran has also been casted in Ekta's next "Kuch Iss Tarah", on Sony where she plays the role of a working mother with an Aparna Sen look. Sudha was all praises about Ekta Kapoor offering her different roles. On her chances of getting back in Jhalak, courtesy Wild Card entry, Sudha says, " I got nominated along with Prachi Desai for a probable Wild Card entry, but have turned the offer down. I do not want to be a part of the SMS game again. I have actually achieved what I had aimed for, I have got the new confidence in me as a dancer who can try out any given dance form; also, I managed to win accolades from Shiamak, that is the best tribute I can ever get", says a satisfied Sudha.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR