Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Anjali of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai enters Television

“Aapko koi bhi ladki mil sakti hain”, said a small girl to Salman Khan in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai which changed the whole climax of the film. Remember Anjali, who played the cute little talkative daughter of Shahrukh in the movie?

If not then, here is your chance to see her on small screen. After leaving a mark in Bollywood as a child artist Sana Saeed is all set to take a further step in her career. She will now be seen playing a role in Sony Entertainment television’s new serial, Ratna's Sinha's “Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na”. Sana reveals about her new role in an exclusive interview with our Telly Buzz reporter.

Sana will play the role of the protagonist Aastha’s younger sister. What kind of a role is it? “I play the role of the youngest sister of the family who is physically challenged and confined to a wheel chair. I will be very supportive to Aastha. I can’t reveal more on my character right now”, says the charming new face of Television. Everyone started recognizing you after Kuch Kuch Hota hai. How has life treated you after that? “Life after KKHH has been very good. I did a couple of shows and ads but I had to drop everything after some time because I wanted to concentrate on my studies”.

So, why then did you take up this role? “The production team has been very kind to me. They have agreed to schedule my shoots in such a way so they don't coincide with my class timings. Moreover my role is for a short period of time and hence I took up the role", says Sana. What are your future plans? “Haven’t really decided if I want to stick to acting or take up advertising. Will finish with my studies first and then decide”.

Sana’s naughty and lively character of Anjali was appreciated by all. Will she get the same appreciation through this serial? The Telly Buzz team wishes this gorgeous girl the very best of luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sana,
We all are waiting eagerly for your come back.We all want to see you again in tv screen.thanx to the site for providing such latest informations.

FILMY KHABAAR