Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Monday, February 25, 2008

A Dance face-off in Bidaai

A Dance face-off in Bidaai

**********************************

Fans of Parul Chauhan aka Ragini of Bidaai will see her in a new avatar as the girl accepts the challenge and competes against Dolly (Shabaana Mullani), Vasundhara Rajvansh’s daughter in a dance face-off. The episode will be telecasted tonight, February 25th on Star Plus. Ragini takes this decision to save her sister Sadhana to prevent her from getting married to Vasundhara’s mentally challenged son, Alekh Rajvansh.

Speaking about the episode, the main protagonist Parul Chauhan says, “It has been a very hectic schedule for me and Shabana. We have been rehearsing continuously for three days for this episode. In fact I used to get so tired that I fainted nearly four times while rehearsing. It was tougher for me as I am not a dancer and I had to adapt to the Indian classical styles of dancing. If it was just dancing to a hindi song, I would have done it with a lot of ease, but dancing the tough steps of Bharatnatyam and Kathak on 'Woh Kisna Hain' and 'Moree Piya' was indeed overwhelming. Although, at the end of the day, my work was appreciated by one and all. But with this experience I have gotten over my fear of dancing and can say I am definitely more confident as a dancer now.” Commenting on the result of the competition and what fate has in store for Sadhana in the future episodes, Parul says, “I cannot reveal whether Ragini wins the competition or not. It is something for the viewers to look out for.”

Speaking about tonight’s episode, Parul’s competitor in the show Shabaana Mullani known as Dolly says, “In this episode we are both shown as competitors. In the earlier episodes, it was shown that I am a well trained dancer who doesn’t need any practice and nobody stands a chance before me. But as time goes by, Ragini picks up the steps and nuances of the classical dances so well that I start to feel threatened by her. I am very arrogant and egoistic and because of the insecurity, and want to win the competition by hook or by crook. Ragini needs to win the competition because of her family issues, but I want to win just to prove that there is nobody better than me.” Further adding about the result of the competition and if Ragini eventually succeeds in saving the situation Shabaana says, “To know that you will have to watch the episode and find out.”

Shabaana had a rather ecstatic time shooting for this episode as she shares her experience saying, “The whole experience was a lot of fun for me. I am a trained classical dancer myself and it was a great opportunity for me to showcase my talent through the show. Moreover, I got the chance to peform classical dances after a very long time, so it was very enjoyable for me.”

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR