Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sachin Shroff enters Naaginn as Shayantani gets a makeover..

Zee’s popular show over the weekend, Naaginn is all set to take a leap today, thus adding much more flavor to the story. All this while, the show had serious elements, but now, as Sachin Shroff makes his entry along with the naaginn Shayantani Ghosh getting a make over, the show now has a sigh of freshness and a pinch of romance. The Telly Buzz team had a talk with both the leading faces of the show, on what’s more in store with the leap, the make over and the new elements in the show…

After being tagged as the perfect husband in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka and a perfect son in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hain, Sachin Shroff now plays a happy - go - lucky city guy, who’s head over heals for the village girl - Amrita.

“Arjun is a very happy go lucky, boy next door, whose views are larger than life, he makes sure to put up smiles wherever he goes. He’s quite vibrant and has his own way of seeing life. I cannot compare my self to Shahrukh Khan, but Arjun’s character is quite similar to what Shahrukh played in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge", says the jubilant Sachin. When asked if it was unusual for him to be a part of a show that’s quite out of the world, he replied, “I am not playing a Naag here, I am pretty much a city boy. Above all, this is a character that I haven’t played earlier, he’s not like Dhruv, and he’s someone quite different.” Sachin ends by stating, “I am looking forward to this character. I was a little reluctant earlier, but looking at the characterization and the way the show’s going, I made up my mind that I would like to try out…”


As the show enters a whole new phase, Shayantani Ghosh, the protagonist of the show states, “We are entering the main storyline where there will be a hero and a love story. Till now there was no hero in the serial.. I stay in a village and I meet Arjun, then he falls in love with me but being an ichadari nagin, I resent the feelings towards him. Later on, I find out that his parents have killed my parents. Thus, I marry him at first with the intention of taking revenge and the story track moves on, as I debate on my situation…"

Shayantani is excited about the make over, where she now plays a girl next door, “Yes definitely, I used to always be clad in Amprapali dress and now I am playing a naagin where I will wear salwar kameez which will bea big relief for me”
stated the lady. On Sachin Shroff’s entry, Shayantani states, “Sachin Shroff is the main character and he‘ll be the guy who I get married to. He saves my life from the villagers when all of them come to know that I am an Ichadari naagin… The story takes of where, I try and avoid him because I am an Ichadari Naagin and cannot fall in love with a normal human being. But slowly we start liking each other.”
Wishing the dashing Sachin Shroff and the girl with the make-over, Shayantani all the very best for Naagin…

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR