Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bani Bids Adieu...

Prachi Desai will no longer be the face of Bani in Kasamh Se, as the pretty damsel will be bidding adieu to the serial very soon. “My last shooting date for Kasamh Se is April 4”, quips Prachi. When quizzed whether she would get back to the serial after a break, a very emotional Prachi says, “No, I am not coming back to Kasamh Se. I do not want to disappoint my fans, and that is one reason why I have taken up Yeh Hai Jalwa, the reality show on 9X."

The elegant actress though is not aware whether Ekta has zeroed in on the new Bani. Prachi, another actress among the long list of television stars to go knocking on the doors of Bollywood, will be seen adorning a new look in her debut film, ‘Rock On’,along side Farhan Akhtar. The shooting of the film is going on in full swing. “I have been shooting for the film from February, and we will be done with the shoot in a month’s time or so”, says Prachi as she signs off.

So here is the original Bani signing off for good!!

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR