Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bidaai gets 'Rangeen'!!

Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has been the talk of the town for the past few months and this is clearly visible in its stable TRPs. The serial is now set for the wedding of the protagonist, Sadhna to the schizopherenic son of Vasundhra Rajvansh, played by Seema Kapoor.

This week will see the Mehendi sequence followed by Sangeet and holi sequences and the next week will witness the lavish wedding. The Telly Buzz team caught up with the Bidaai team on the occasion of Holi; the fun and frolic on the sets was very much visible as the team enjoyed to their fullest, as they shot the on-screen sequences of Holi. The team now has decided to have an off-screen bash for Holi as well. Talking about the festive atmosphere in the serial, Rajan Shahi says, "The storyline is going to get more gripping with sequence of celebrations. There will be lot of Naach Gaaana in the sequences which will be a highlight this week. The response and feedback got for the show is constantly positive and drives me to give it my best".

Parul Chauhan who enjoys playing with colors says, “I love Holi. I love to color and drench people with water. On-screen, we thoroughly enjoyed Holi, but I am looking forward to the off-screen celebration which we are intending to have on the sets as Bidaai, where it is all about feeling like a family. I am proud of the fact that Rajan Shahi gave me my big break”.

Angad Hansija who is the bridegroom-to-be says, “I joined the unit only a month ago and I feel as if I have got a second family in my co-stars. We bond well and have a lot of masti. Our unit is very young at heart. Holi is a festival of colors and Bidaai has changed the color of my career".Moving on to the Dulhann Sara Khan, “Holi is a fun festival. I was reminded of my holi in Bhopal. Mumbai has its own flavor as it is a cosmopolitan city. Playing Holi with Vibha Chibber and Alok Nath made me feel sentimental as they are like mentors to us”.The lead actresses are shooting non-stop for so many song and dance sequences with lot of heavy costumes as every occasion in Bidaai is a grand affair.

Co-incidentally, in the Sangeet ceremony, Ishika Shahi the little daughter of Rajan and Pearl Shahi is also going to dance along with Sara and Parul on the song ‘Baju Bandh’ from Prem Granth.

Shabana Mullani, who plays the daughter of Rajvansh family says, “I am proud to be part of Bidaai and the unit members are fabulous. Seema Kapoor playing my mom is a fabulous co-star and Holi is one festival which brings a lot of happiness via different colors”.

With the festival of colors just round the corner, the Bidaai team wishes all a very Happy Holi!!

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR