Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bratty Anvesha is back on Television

The red-haired funky ‘Remix’ girl, Priya Wal is back in action after a hiatus! The bubbly actress who was last seen in Sony’s ‘Jeete Hai Jiske Liye’ has recently entered Ekta’s Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, where she plays Aditi Sanghvi who comes from London looking for her mother.

Talking about her role in Kahaani, Priya says, “My entry in the serial is shown when I save Om from a bomb blast and when he takes me home, I come face to face with Parvati and claim that she is my mother”. Though the actress has no clue of the future track, she says, "The girl, Aditi has all the proofs which indicate that Parvati is her mother, including family pictures of the whole family, Janki(Parvati) her mom, Doctor Parv Sanghvi, her father and her in it".

Priya who has been out of action for sometime now, feels great to be working full-fledged again. “I will not say that I was on a complete break, as I was doing episodic here and there, but yes, Kahaani is something where I am doing something really big after Remix”, quips the girl.

The actress feels honored to work with Balaji Telefilms and expresses that the joy of getting this role has not sunk into her, yet. “I have just started shooting with them. I am still trying to adjust to their hectic working schedule, yet I am enjoying it”, says the actress.

Well, going back to the Remix days, her fabulous onscreen pairing with Raj Singh Arora caught the eyes of the viewers and here, the duo is back yet again with Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki. With Raj playing the role of Ashu in the serial, does it mean that a romantic angle will sparkle between the two here too? “It would be great to team up with Raj once more. But unfortunately, till now, we have not shot even one scene together. I really do not know what is in store for the future track”, states Priya as she signs off.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR