Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jhanvi Cheddha talks about her college life

As Star One's Chhoona Hai Aasmaan springs in a whole new level of freshness with the on-going murder track, the actors seem quite excited to re-live their college days and get back to the madness of being college brats. One such actress is Jhanvi Cheddha who will play a simple and sweet girl getting into the college as a student.

“I’m so glad to be out of the salwar-kameez and the bangles and the accessories, and I can finally be casual and chilled out in the show” exclaims Jhanvi. On the three sixty degree turn in the show, Jhanvi says, “Well, it is good that the Hawks have set out on a mission to protect the Defense Minister’ grand daughter. If there was one thing that I wanted in my life, it was to get to my college life again. So I guess I could not have asked for more. I have not started shooting, but I heard that the entire team is having a lot of fun, and I can’t wait to be a part of the craziness”.

Recollecting some moments of her college days, the actress stated, “I was a complete brat in college, and I used to ace at being mischievous, which is contradictory to the character that I’ll be playing on screen, where I’m simple and a sweet girl next door.” How do you think the audience will accept the whole new change in the show, from the airforce back drop to the college life? “Honestly, I would really want to tell everyone that this is Indian television, you have to put your logic behind while watching the shows and just take it as it comes”, opines the actress. She further adds, “Lets not debate on the character sketches and the way the story track flows, it is something that’s just there for pure entertainment….”

Lastly, on the Minissha Lamba episodic in the show, Jhanvi stated, “I’m glad she’s here, this will definitely help to promote the show”.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR