Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sudha Chandran come back in Kuchh Is Tara

Now Anju will be stepping in Sudha’s shoes. “I have just started the shoot for the show. Initially it was difficult but now I’m getting used to it. I have no problem in replacing anyone as it’s very difficult to cope up with a daily. I think Sudha was busy with her other shows so she decided to call off the project,” says Anju.

Mallika Dewaan Nanda aka Sudha Chandran of Kuchh Is Tara has quit the show and Anju Mahendroo has replaced her. It said that Sudha was not happy with the way her character was taking shape.

“We opted for an amicable settlement. I was not happy with the way my character of Mallika was shaping. There is no trouble between me and Balaji. I don’t know why Ekta is always misunderstood. They are all very understanding,” she adds.

Do you think people will accept you in Sudha’s place? “Initially it will be difficult to digest it but I’m sure people will love me the same way they loved Sudha. I will shape this character in my own way rather than imitating others. Now I’m waiting for the audience’s response to it,” she concludes.

Anju, audiences are wisened to the ways of the serials. So makeovers, leaps, replacements are all routine changes. Worry not!

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR