Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rakhi Sawant shows her Jalwa

Reality shows go synonymous with the word drama. After reality shows like Nach Baliye, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Yeh Hai Jalwa joins the bandwagon for on-stage drama. And the center of controversy is none other than Our very own Rakhi Sawant.

While the special attraction of this week’s episode on 9X's Yeh Hai Jalwa was the presence of the handsome and dashing Hrithik Roshan, what stole the limelight was the announcement of
the 10th couple, the Chuppa Rustam jodi. The couple introduced as the wild card entry was none other than Rakhi’s beau Abhishek Avasthi and her good friend Urvashi Dholakia.

Abhishek and Urvashi will be seen performing with a team of four members in the weeks to come. The couple performed on the two item numbers from Krazzy 4. Rakhi was spunky throughout her performance and even got her kids to get Hrithik to perform on stage. She even appeared exuberant when she saw Urvashi dance to the tunes of her item number Dekhta Hai Tu Kya but was zapped when she saw Abhishek make an entry.

Rakhi was aggrieved as she said, “I had absolutely no idea that Abhishek was entering the show. In fact he was unwell for the last three days and I was more concerned about his health than my performance in the show. I was slaving taking care of him and I cannot believe he went behind my back and did this.” To Urvashi, Rakhi added, “Urvashi is one of my good friends and I never thought she would stab me in the back in this manner. She performed on my song with my beau, dressed up in similar attire as me.”

To Rakhi’s allegations Abhishek retorted, “It is true that Idid not share this piece of news with Rakhi but every person is entitled to their own privacy also. And it was not my decision to come as a couple with Urvashi, it was the channel’s decision.” Abhishek was also heard saying, "one needs to take up offers that come one’s way; after all even I need to make a living." To
express her sense of betrayal, Rakhi sang 'Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha'. In fact Rakhi was so enraged to see this new couple that she threatened to quit the show and almost walked out of the sets. But Ronit Roy went up to her and pacified her, explaining that she had no
reason to quit and needed to hang in there if not for herself, then at least for the sake of her team, Chillar Party.

Hearing this, Rakhi agreed to stay back but she was rather disgruntled as she said, “I will remain in the competition for the sake of my kids and prove that we are the best.” She expressed the same by singing 'Aa dekhe zarra kismein kitna hain dum' to which Abhijeet responded by saying 'Aagey nikhal aaye hum, woh peeche reh gaye'. At this all the other contestants rooted for Rakhi Sawant cheering for her.

Now it waits to be seen how the remaining episodes of Yeh Hai Jalwa will unfold, with Abhishek, who was usually seen along side, will now be against Rakhi.

Catch all the action and excitement along with the celebrity guests Hrithik Roshan and Smita Thakeray on 9X on Sunday 20th April at 8 p.m.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR