Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Friday, April 11, 2008

Which Tulsi is Better? - Smriti ya Gautami

Well, Ekta Kapoor and the entire unit of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi finally have a big reason to celebrate, and it is the return of “Tulsi Mayya”, our very own Smriti Irani. While the one-hour special episode aired on April 10th marked the comeback of the ‘Iconic Bahu’, Smriti in the serial, the story line also paved way for the 1-year old Tulsi, Gautami Kapoor to go grey. The coming weeks will see the ‘Clash of Titans’ – Tulsi Vs Tulsi probably, for the first time ever.

So what have the cast of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi to say about Smriti’s comeback after a year long hiatus? How do they see both the Tulsi’s – Gautami and Smriti?

Sudha Shivpuri aka Baa:

Your take on Smriti’s comeback into Kyunki: I am very happy that she has come back. The whole family welcomes her back. I have seen her grow before my eyes, and you all know how attached I am to her. At the same time, I am feeling bad for not working with Gautami now.

Describe in one word – Smriti and Gautami, the two Tulsi’s: I have to say that both of them are really sweet and talented actors.

Sumeet Sachdev aka Gautam:

Your take on Smriti’s comeback into Kyunki: I really do not know what to feel. This is an industry where every actor can get replaced at any given point of time; we are here to work and that’s it! As far as Smriti is concerned, she is a very talented actress.

Describe in one word – Smriti and Gautami, the two Tulsi’s: It is very hard to describe them..

Sandeep Baswana aka Saahil:

Your take on Smriti’s comeback into Kyunki: I am here to work, and I get paid for whatever I do. So according to me, both Smriti and Gautami are my co-actors, and as an actor, I am fine with whoever I am asked to work with.

Describe in one word – Smriti and Gautami, the two Tulsi’s: Gautami is a very warm person, while Smriti is a thorough professional.

Reshmi Ghosh aka Bhoomi:

Your take on Smriti’s comeback into Kyunki: It is quite a sensible decision taken by both Smriti and Ekta because when we recollect and think, we always remember Smriti as Tulsi, and nobody else. No doubt, Gautami was doing justice to the role, but it was not the same as Smriti. Smriti is like an epitome to the character of Tulsi, so Tulsi means Smriti and vice versa..

Describe in one word – Smriti and Gautami, the two Tulsi’s: I really do not know Smriti so well, but I can only say that both Smriti and Gautami are ‘Women of Substance’.

Mouni Roy aka KT:

Your take on Smriti’s comeback into Kyunki: I am delighted to have Smriti back; I have a special bonding with her as I gave my very first scene in the serial with her. I am now looking forward to work again with Smriti.

Describe in one word – Smriti and Gautami, the two Tulsi’s: Gautami is more vibrant and fun-loving while Smriti is silent and not at all impulsive. By nature, both are opposite to each other, but they have justified the character of Tulsi very well.

Rakshanda Khan aka Tanya:

Your take on Smriti’s comeback into Kyunki: We are very happy that she is back to the serial. Obviously, you will not find anyone unhappy about it (smiles). I can’t say anything more than this, as I am not shooting for Kyunki anymore.

Describe in one word – Smriti and Gautami, the two Tulsi’s: Both are very different from each other and it is very difficult to describe them in a word. But I can say that both have played the character of Tulsi so well and have done justice to it. They both are too talented, and I cannot suffice what they are in one word.

Now What Do u Think Which TULSI is Better ? Smriti or Gautami

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR