Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Contestants Gets Emotional On Mother's Day Special

The contestants of Clinic All Clear Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar salute the spirit of motherhood by singing their favorite songs for them in the Mothers Day special episode of the show to be aired on Saturday. Mothers Day is celebrated worldwide on May 11.

In a very emotional episode, that brought even anchor Mandira Bedi and judge Farah Khan to tears, the contestants recount special stories about their relationships with their mothers. Ishmeet’s mother surprises him by visiting the shoot while he performs ‘Masha-allah’ from Saawariya. On the other hand, Vineet and Harshit’s mothers pack their wishes and blessings for their kids with special gifts all the way from their hometown, Lucknow.

A very emotional Vineet Singh says, “Whatever I have done in life is for my mom; I sing for her, work for her, earn for her even and if I die, I will die for her. What special can I do? God has given me voice and I will give her happiness by singing my best. I think every day should be Mother’s Day.

While the Champions dote on their mothers and dedicate their performances to them, Debojit made up for his mother’s absence from his life by inviting four elderly women from an old age home close to his heart while dedicating his performance on ‘Mere Naina Sawan Bhado’ to his late mother. “When I was with Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, we had to take certain resolutions and one amongst them was that I made up my mind to go to the old age home. As I don’t have a mom now, I wanted all the mothers to pray for me and bless me. It was for the very first time I had been to an old age home, you won’t believe I got so much of peace and I felt that everyone there is my mom. Not just that I also have a dream to build up an old age home if I have more money”, states a touched Debojit when he recollects the days when he got in touch with the elderly women in the old age home.

On hearing the Champions recount touching tales about their childhood experiences with their mothers, Farah Khan could not be left far behind as she says, “I think there are many people who take mothers for granted and today I am a mom of three kids so I value my mom a lot (laughing). For a long time now, I haven’t fought with mom. On this Mother’s Day, I am having a lunch with my aunts and of course my little babies will also be with me. This day is special as on May 11th, my babies will turn 3 months old and for the first time, I will take them to my mom’s home”. Getting nostalgic, as she remembered her childhood Farah states, “My mom used to help me in my studies and teach me the knack to remember things, as I used to by heart everything with full stop and comma like a parrot. But I used to stand first in the class, thanks to my mother”.

Tosh Sabri was very excited that he was to spend the day with his mother and said, “I am going to be with my beloved mom on Mother’s Day. As I have stayed away from mom since past 2-3 years now, I miss home food made by mom. I think the best gift is me going to meet her with some gifts”.

Lifting the spirits after six emotional performances, Harshit entertained everyone with a perfect rendition of the song ‘Ek Hasina Thi’ from Karz and bagged top scores for the fourth consecutive time.

Watch the contestants dedicate their performance to their mothers in the MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL episode of Clinic All Clear Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar, Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 10 pm only on STAR Plus.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR