Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Saturday, May 10, 2008

'It will take a while for public to accept Gurdeep as Bani'-Ram Kapoor

There are rumors floating around that Ram Kapoor will play the role of the blind Dhrithrashtra in Ekta Kapoor’s Mahabharat. However, when we spoke to the talented actor about the same, he denied being part of the mega 9X epic.

When asked to comment on the rise of Kasamh Se TRPs after Gurdeep Kohli’s dramatic entry as Bani, Ram replied, “The ratings were bound to rise given the twist in the tale. As for the public accepting Gurdeep, we will have to wait a while before answering that question”.The better half of Gautami seems quite happy doing only one show. “I like to concentrate on a single project at a time. I don't want to comment on others who do multiple shows. My idol is Aamir Khan, so I think that should answer your question. Moreover, I would have taken up more shows if I needed the money, but luckily I make good moolah just by doing Kasamh Se”, quips Ram.

He further denied the possibility of him re-entering Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Jas Thakral. “That character failed, as he was too sophisticated and quirky for the Indian public to digest”, opines the actor. On his long television innings Ram remarked, “It’s been 10 years now. I have learnt a lot. Kasamh Se would have to be my best show till date”.He seemed a bit irritated on the constant media speculation. “Sometimes you guys know more about me than even I do”, says Ram with a grin. According to Ram, being popular has its flip side too. “You loose your freedom to do your own thing. You are constantly under public scrutiny”, states the actor.

As he signed off, we could not help but ask what he was doing about his excess weight. Ram fired back, “I have invested in a treadmill and am following a strict diet plan”.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR