Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Krystle D’Souza Enters Star Plus’ Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil…

Krystle D’Souza is happier now as her mentor Ekta Kapoor has offered her a role in Star Plus’ Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil…The actress who stepped into the limelight with her debut project in the 9X serial Kahe Naa Kahe is nowadays seen portraying a negative character in the other 9X serial Kya Dill Mein Haii..

An elated Krystle confirms her entry in Kis Desh Mein… and says, “Ekta Ma’m loved my work in Kya Dill Mein Hai and offered me this role as she felt I would suit the character to the ‘T’. Moreover, I always wanted to take up work in a Star Plus project, so I agreed immediately”.

The actress though remained tight-lipped and did not divulge more info on her character in the serial. “I play the very bubbly and fun loving character of Veera and the manner in which I enter into the story track is for the viewers to watch tonight. This is a long-lasting role and this is what I can say at the moment”, says Krystle. She adds on to say that, “The character is more or less similar to what I am in real life, so this is an added bonus”.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR