Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Friday, May 30, 2008

Multi-talended Niharika Negi wins the 1st [v] Campus Star

The verdict is out- India has found its first ‘Campus Star’ in Niharika Negi. St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai as she was declared a clear winner garnering over 75 million votes! Niharika overcame stiff competition from other contestants, to walk away with the coolest Campus Star title, Rs. 5 lakh and the love and adoration of the entire nation! Adding to her excitement, Channel [v] got youth icon Emraan Hashmi and the exuberant ‘beauty on duty’ Lola Kutty present the title to her.

Niharika, a ‘Chuppa Rustam’ as she is dearly called by Lola Kutty, gave some neck to neck competition to Deepak from IIM, Kolkata and Aparshakti from Rayat College, Punjab and walked away with the title for her college. Though Deepak and Aparshakti gave tough fight to Niharika, she raised the popularity charts of her college by fighting it out to be the India’s 1st coolest Campus Star.

An overwhelmed Niharika said, “I always knew Mumbai rocked!. I just don’t know how to express myself! When I participated in [v] Campus Star I was pretty confident of making it to top 3 but winning is altogether a wonderful feeling. My entire journey was an amazing experience. I am thrilled that I made my college proud. A big thank you to Channel [v]”

An ambitious Niharika, the judge’s favorite, amazed the audiences and the judges with her fantastic and consistent performance week after week. Being in the final 3, she was undoubtedly very popular with the viewers throughout the competition!

Well, this Mumbai girl proved that she has loads of attitude and confidence to carry the title of India’s coolest ‘Campus Star’ on her petite shoulders.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR