Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sony Launches ' Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi '

Sony Entertainment Television is launching yet another innovative reality show Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi that will give a true once in a life-time chance to a few individuals with flawed looks - people who were scared or maimed, people with a prominent birthmark, a congenial cleft lip, victims of acid attack or explosions - a complete transformation, not just by changing their looks, but their lives and destinies too.

Starting from May 1, every Thursday at 8.00 p.m., Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi on Sony Entertainment Television will present people with real problems, problems that kept them away from facing the world, unfulfilled dreams & desires and finally how they achieved their ambitions and found their dreams coming true.

Commenting on the show, host Mona Singh, said; "As Jassi the 'ugly duckling' I have experienced what an individual undergoes in terms of rejection by one's peer group and the lack of confidence that comes from being beautifully challenged. So where my experience was restricted to that of rendering an on-screen character, even then it did make me think. I can empathize with people facing such situations in real life. An individual's deformity does become a barrier in his/her personal and professional life. I am so happy that Sony Entertainment Television has taken up such a mammoth task through this unique show to change peoples' lives and I am thrilled to be there for all these special people."

Albert Almeida, Executive Vice President & Business Head of Sony Entertainment Television said, "This is a reality show with a difference. It is a show about hope, building back confidence and living one's dreams. There is no talent hunt involved, but every participant is a winner. What is even more emotional and poignant are the case histories (some are shocking & even heartbreaking) and the hurdles/handicaps they have overcome in this emotional journey. Through Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi, we have tried to bring back hope & confidence to the individuals and smiles to many families. It's going to be 10 anxious weeks, 10 amazing episodes and 10 life changing stories to wait & watch for."

Each episode opens with the person and his/her case history and how the entire process will happen. After the surgery what follows is the recovery process which in some cases has been several months. The viewer in each episode will witness the agony & ecstasy of the participant and the final victory.

Episode One will have the case of the very studious 19-year old from Ghaziabad, Richa who has a lot of pigmentation on her facial skin. Despite being a good singer and a dancer, the girl was ridiculed at every stage in life, and ultimately Dr. Ajaya Kashyap, the plastic surgeon on the show, decided to take on her case. According to Dr. Kashyap, this was one of the most difficult cases he had handled not only on the show but also in his career spanning 16 years. For Richa and her family this is the last try…

The participant, the patient in this case, the procedure involved, the experts/doctors operating & attending on him/her, the anxious family & friends who are looking forward to nothing short of a miracle… everything adds to the tension and uniqueness of the show. The magic of Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi is conjured through the skills of India's top plastic surgeons, eye surgeons and cosmetic dentists, along with a talented team of hair and makeup artists, stylists and personal trainers…

Created by Howard Schultz in association with Disney ABC International Television Limited, Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi is produced by Miditech Private Limited and directed by Bimal Unnikrishnan.

Stay tuned to Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi… and watch how it has changed peoples' life forever! Starting May 1, every Thursday at 8.00 p.m. Only on Sony Entertainment Television..

9 comments:

ammu said...

i want to gain weight i m 21 yrs old i m jst 33.5kgs right now, i m very depressed abt health plz suggest something

betu said...

i am 20years old girl & i am very worried about my height my height is only 4'10 so please give me some suggestions as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

hi am 20 yrs old girl &i my height is 4foot 9 inc. i am very worried about my height so please give me some suggestion about this. I shall be very thankful to u

Anonymous said...

hi my name is deepa hilt,i stay in gurgoan,iam married n have 2 kids,iam belongs 2 very poor family.my husbang working in a call center.iam 26 years old n my weight is around 82 kgs.that's why every one joke at me even my husband, my education nt that much high only 10th.in my famity i mean my in laws. they are educated so tey all are insulting me every time ,so can u plz help me i really need a good job and i want 2 loss my weight. plz help me coz now lussing my confidence,iam feeling very sad about me b'coz i feel ke main koi kaam ki nehin hu, aur meri yeh zindegi bekar hain, plz help me thank um

Unknown said...

hi,my name is eric,im 31 yrs old i have facial scars ,want to know how to get rid of it and what procedures are available and are they expensive can u tell me about the cost of treatment and what treatment u sugest ,even loss my scalp hair what is hair transplant a good option and what will be costof it and risk factors for all the things mentioned above

Anonymous said...

hi my name is madhavi 22yr old from mysore,karnataka.i feel very happy to watch your show and i dont miss it.i feel sad to say you that when i was 2yr old i met with an accident and i have a big scar on my face which has urnt due to silencer pipe,and every time i loose confidence on myself due to this,please do suggest me what to do.
thanking you,

Anonymous said...

hello mona

the program you are presenting is too good.it is the the thing we really need instead of that saas bahu type serials.
the sony doing the good task.all the best to entire team of naya roop nayi zindegi.
b and r.

KARISHMA said...

hi this is karishma, i have a scar from stitches on my left cheek since childhood. there are gap in my teeth, i can't even close my mouth due to the gap. i'm 5 feet 8 inches and 90 kgs. my parents are not earning enough to get my treatment done. i love a guy but his parents has rejected me. poeple passes comments on my parents that your daughter will never get good husband. she is so ugly that she'll never get good husband. i have black marks on my whole body. i don't know what to do, i'm fed up with this ugly looks. please suggest what should i do???what are the treatment charges???

Unknown said...

hi. this is Diana Furtado frm Daman age 22 yrs..3 years back i had met with an accident with a bike,n so i had got a severe hurt on my left eyes bcoz of whihc my left eyeslids is a little bit bent downwards bcoz of the operation done by the doctor when i had met with an accident..after that i performed 2 operations more in mumbai holy family hospital but of no use..still my left eyelid is the same..n also i have a scar below my eyes bcoz of the stiches..so can u plz suggest wat shud i do? thaking you...

FILMY KHABAAR