Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chaitanya Choudhury injured...

One bad week for Chaitanya Choudhury sees him cooling his heels in the penalty bench in Star One’s Zara Nachke Dikha. But the actor seems to be more concerned about his injured back which has been giving him trouble for the past few weeks.

“I have injured my lower lumbar region. I already had back problems but it got worse when I fell on my ankle in a chair act during the technical rehearsals. My doctor has advised me clearly to take rest”, quips the actor.

The ‘Tez Talwars’ ended up losing the battle to ‘Meethi Churis’ this week and with this, Chaitanya finds himself in the penalty bench. When asked about his face-off with Mouni Roy, the actor says, “Well, I don’t want to say anything on that as I feel that I gave my best shot. My injury is certainly not a reason for this”. So will we be seeing Chaitanya get to his dancing best in the battle of sexes? “I will take it bit easy in the coming week, but I am sure I will be back in action soon. To tell you frankly, I can’t wait to be fully fit and dance again”, concludes Chaitanya..

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR