Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Manish Raisinghania and Gauri Nigudkar in Waaris...

Manish Raisinghania, known for his chocolate-boy look and romantic role in Teen Bahuraniyan will now play a hardcore negative in Zee’s Waaris.

“I have taken it up as a challenge and have deliberately picked up this kind of a role”, quips Manish. Talking about his character the actor states, “I play the son of the Don Ganesh Shetty, played by Kiran Kumar who is the biggest rival of Rudra Pratap and Shankar(Ashish Vidyarthi and Iqbal Khan). My character name is Sunny Shetty. I am a power freak, very flamboyant in my approach and a person who can go to any extent to meet his goal”.

According to our sources, adding to the promising star cast of Waaris, is yet another known face, Gauri Nigudkar of Mere Apne fame. She will be replacing Jayshree in the role of Ashish Vidyarthi’s daughter.

When contacted, Gauri confirmed this news, “Yes, I will be playing the role of Ashishji’s daughter. I was not aware that I was replacing someone; when I got a call from the production house, I accepted the offer as it is a very challenging role. I will be seen from episode number six”.

If the buzz doing rounds is to be believed, Sunny Shetty (Manish Raisinghania) and the character played by Gauri will fall in love as the story progresses..

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR