Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Krratika Sengar nurses a bad back..

Krratika Sengar who recently entered Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil as the best friend of Gaurav aka Prem (Harshad Chopra) had a nasty fall which has aggravated the back problem she was carrying for many years now!!

"I fell from the stairs when I was shooting for Kis Desh. When I was in the 12th standard, I had this slip disc problem which got aggravated again because of this fall", says Krratika.

The actress was advised bed rest and regular physiotherapy, which forced her to fly to her native place Kanpur. "I was in Kanpur for more than 15 days, had to go thro' traction and physiotherapy. I have got back to Mumbai just few days back, and don't even know what's happening in Kis Desh", verbalizes the actress.

"As of now, I need to take proper rest so that my back does not give way in future. After all, health is wealth", concludes Krratika.

While work takes a back seat for the actress, we wish her a speedy recovery!!

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR