Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mystery Continues In Bandhan Saat Janmon Ka

It's all in the name of TRPs!!. We had already reported that Jhanvi of COLORS' Bandhan Saath Janmon Ka will be dying, and will make a comeback in the show after a month, and that this decision was taken by the creative team to increase numbers.

Well for the fans of the show, its good news as Gungun aka Jhanvi returns but in a new avatar.

"I will essay the role of Shabnam, a Muslim married lady and a mother of a 4 year old daughter", says Gungun.

Elaborating on her new avatar she quips, "Well this was a kind of challenge for me, but with the help of my friends I was able to understand my character properly. I'm basically from Lucknow and have few Muslim friends who guided me a lot".

"They told me of how their routine is, the manner in which I need to get dressed, how to follow the customaries of the religion etc. Today it's easy for me to essay the role and I will give my best", she adds.

Gungun will essay two different characters in the show. "I feel great to do so. All the three characters including myself are so different from each other and that's what is so interesting", she concludes.

Talking about the mystery our khabroo states, "There is still time for Jhanvi to reveal her real identity. For the rest, one has to wait and watch".

Hope this eye-catching twist in the show gathers more audience and numbers too!!

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR