Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Palak is out of the Jungle

Palak aka Gurmet Kaur who called herself a 'fighter' in the jungle has been eliminated from Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao. But instead of crying over her loss, she is pretty relieved to be back home.

Last week Aman and Palak were in the bottom two and had to face the deadly Maha Jungle Challenge. The challenge required contestants to keep live worms in their mouth. After learning about the task, Palak was hesitant but managed to keep a snake in her mouth for a while. However she lost to Aman who performed the challenge successfully.

Palak is out of the Jungle

Palak confesses "This has been the toughest show of my life. I have had a great time here and have made some really good friends. Aakashh was like an elder brother; Mona and Negar were my close pals." According to her it was the toughest week in the jungle as there were limited food supplies.

Palak's elimination is just a day after her birthday, She says, "This was indeed my best birthday and I loved the way my camp mates celebrated it! Aakashh gifted me chappals and Marc a gave me a stolen bedsheet."

Palak adds, "I would want to see Aakash or Negar win. Aakashh is tough and has it in him. While for Negar it will be a good opportunity to come clean of the controversies that surrounded her life in India and may be comeback".

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR