Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' completes one year.

The Star Plus daily soap Ek Haazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' completes a successful one year on television. We got in touch with few of the star cast of the show to share their feeling on being a part of the show and the characters they portray.

Let's have a look on what have they to say about the same...



Kushal Tandon: It feels great on the completion of a year and being a part of this show. It is a popular show and the character of Virat which is played by me is liked by the audiences too. This show has given me a lot of fame. A hearty thanks to all my fans and the entire cast and crew of my show.

Nia Sharma: It is an amazing feeling. Today the producer and his wife came on the sets for the cake cutting ceremony. The media was present too, truly it was a fun celebration on the sets today. I have been established as Maanvi and so also have gained fame. In every aspect I am satisfied being a part of the show. Thanks to all my fans too.

Krystle Dsouza: It feels really good. Time flew very fast and we did not realize that it has been a year because it has been a superb and fun journey so far.  Also the outdoor shoots were very fun and memorable. I hope that as the name of th

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR