Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jokes not vulgar on Comedy Circus: Sargun Mehta

Actor Sargun Mehta seen in shows like 12/24 Karol Bagh, Geeta and Phulwa, recently debuted on Comedy Circus along with ace comedian Kapil Sharma.

Like any actress who is experimenting with her performances, Sargun also looks for approval from close ones. "Usually whenever I do a new show, I text my family and close friends to watch it and give their honest feedback. But this time I have not told them anything! When my family watched me on the show this time, they were surprised." But Sargun is very nervous about this debut as she feels doing comedy is a big challenge for her.


But it's her co-contestant on the show, Kapil Sharma that makes all the difference to their act together. "Undoubtedly it's been a very unique experience! I always treat my new show as a training ground so it's the same for Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe. I learn new things everyday and also learn new ways of doing comedy." Sargun adds, "He is the best comedian we have in recent times and I am happy to be paired with him. Kapil is effortless in his performances. His comedy has special punch lines and his expressions are too funny."

And it is this pairing that Sargun is confident about, "I'm not feeling any extra pressure as Kapil has won the last two seasons but I'm slightly feeling it as I have to perform well with him. I can never outdo him with my performance. I have to match up with him and that is my primary concern. I am not thinking of winning right now". Sargun feels she will take some time to develop the chemistry between her and Kapil. "Right now I am just watching a few episodes of Kapil on You Tube and trying to get some tips."


And the pretty actress justifies the double meaning jokes on the show. "I don't think that the jokes are vulgar. We can't spoof on a wall and we need a certain medium to do that. What's wrong in that?" Sargun gets critical with herself when she says, "I would rate myself two out of ten because there is still a long way to go."

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR