Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Abhijeet Sawant in Kyunki’s Janmashtami special

Abhijeet Sawant in Kyunki’s Janmashtami special

The one-hour Janmashtami special episode of Kyunki will feature the inaugural Indian Idol winner Abhijeet Sawant in a cameo.
He will sing Jo Hai Albela... from Kisna in praise of Krishna Bhagwan on the show following which he will present a copy of his album Junoon to Baa.

“I have heard that the Janamastami episode will have an important twist so it’s great to be part of the show. There will be no proper dialogue but I have some interaction with Baa and she will give me blessings for my album,” says the singer.

Speaking about his experience while shooting with the Kyunki unit, Abhijeet says, “It was enjoyable as the whole atmosphere on the sets was very interactive. What’s more I got a chance to meet famous characters like Tulsi, Mihir, and Baa.”

Abhijeet managed to have a good chat with Ronit Roy. “He told me about his hectic shooting schedules and how sometimes it’s very difficult to mange. After that I had a good conversation with Gujarati Aunty (Ketki Dave) who told me that she had heard my debut album and liked it,” he adds.

The artist will also be seen shaking a leg with Antra Mitra, one of runner ups of Indian Idol 2 who is going to accompany him on the show

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR