Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gautami on balancing work and motherhood

Gautami on balancing work and motherhood

Gautami Kapoor aka Tulsi from Kyunki works from Monday to Thursday and loves to spend the rest of her time at home with her one-and-a-half-year old daughter Sia.
Explaining her schedule, the actress says, “My day begins with Sia as my shooting starts from 10 am. So I get time to feed her, bathe her and even play with her. After that, for 6 hours, Sia is with my mother and mother-in-law. Luckily both have a good rapport with her so I am at ease while shooting.”

After shoot, her primary aim is to spend time with her daughter again. “After reaching home at around 8.00 pm, I am least interested in receiving calls.”

Gautami reveals that the three off days she gets are completely devoted to her daughter. “On these three days, I do everything - right from taking her out, feeding her, shopping for her etc. Sia has now has become very naughty. She even recognizes me whenever Kyunki starts but usually it is her sleeping time.”

So, does Gautami get time to watch Kyunki? “It depends on Sia. If she is sleeping then I watch a bit but even I prefer to sleep,” Gautami signs off.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR