Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sushant not taking a break from Virrudh

Sushant not taking a break from Virrudh

Sushant Singh, who plays Sushant in Virrudh, has denied speculations that he is taking a break from the serial.
When asked about it, Sushant said, “I am surprised to hear stuff like I’m taking break from the serial. What happened was that when the producers and writers came to know that I wanted to go to London for my film project, they decided to send me to Bangalore in the serial but later on my London trip got cancelled so I will definitely be back seen in Virrudh.”
He added cheekily, “I’m very glad in a way because such rumours will help the publicity of the serial.”

Quizzed about what went wrong with his film, he preferred to stay mum. “We had planned for an 8-10 day stay in London but nothing is happening so there is no use talking about it.”

Doing both films and television, how difficult is time management? “I have been doing Virrudh since January and I have done 5 to 6 films too - so far so good.”

And is he satisfied with his role in Virrudh? “It depends on the track. Sometimes when nothing interesting is happening, it gets boring.”

Among Sushant’s releases this year have been a Telugu flick Dubai Shinu and Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag. He has also done a cameo in Laaga Chunari Mein Daag. Lahore and Toss are the other films he is working on.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR