Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Monday, November 5, 2007

OSO or Saawariya? TV stars take their pick

As Om Shanti Om and Saawariya release this Diwali, we asked TV stars which one they would prefer to watch.

Divyanka Tripathi (Vidya from Dulhann)

“I’m looking forward to watch OSO as the promos are quite exciting compared to Saawariya. It looks like a complete masala entertainer - a total paisa vasool film. The chemistry between Deepika and SRK is looking great. I and my friends have already started looking for tickets for the film. I hope OSO does better than Saawariya.

Reshmii Ghosh (Bhoomi from Kyunki)

“Definitely OSO. I would love to see how SRK romances Deepika. I have heard a lot of things about her. I am also eager to watch how Farah has managed to blend drama, emotions, comedy and all in this flick and also the song with 31 stars. I am willing to buy a ticket in black if I don’t get it. Bhansali is also a good director and his films are grand with a very good concept but I will watch Saawariya later.”

Tasneem Sheikh (Mohini from Kyunki)

“I want to watch Saawariya because both the debutants are very cute. Also, the sets of the film are marvellous just like Black. When I watched Black I was moved to tears. I am hoping that the story of this film will also be very touching. About OSO, I like its songs but I will wait for feedback from my friends and then decide. I know how SRK acts but Deepika might be a surprise package.”

Sharad Kelkar (Nahar from Saat Phere)

“I want to watch both. Whichever movie ticket I get I will watch that. Kirti is behind me to buy tickets for any of the two films.”

Mouni Roy (KT from Kyunki)

“I will first attend the Diwali pooja and then go for OSO because it is an SRK film!!!”

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR