Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Monday, December 10, 2007

Karan Johar will be the judge In 'Say Shaava Shaava'

Let your imagination run wild with the new show that promises to entertain and delight. NDTV Imagine and Contiloe present a new musical entertainer, ‘Say Shaava Shaava’ in January. Karan Johar will be the judge. Ali Asgar will host the show.

At the launch of the show, CEO, NDTV Imagine, Sameer Nair said, “We promised you freshness and innovation and we’re delivering that promise. ‘Say Shaava Shaava’ is an outright entertainer. The contestants are established stars, who will use all their talent to impress Karan and the audiences. We’re thrilled to have Karan on the show and I’m certain that he will bring his own brand of entertainment to his role as judge.”

Talking on his new role as a judge, Karan Johar said, “It’s great to be back on television, albeit in a new avatar. It’s something I haven’t done before and I’m really looking forward to it. A word of advice to the 8 contestants – I’m looking to be entertained and delighted with every performance, so give me all that you’ve got!”

The participants include Aman Verma, Apurva Agnihotri, Divyanka Tripathi, Juhi Parmar, Mouni Roy, Narayani Shastri, Pulkit Samrat and Sumeet Raghvan.

“This is something different from our daily routine and it keeps me fresh. I’m here to learn something not to win. The hectic shooting schedules do not allow me to rehearse but I’m trying my level best,” says Divyanka.

Sumeet who was last seen in Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai is also very excited with his new venture on Imagine. “There are two reasons for taking up the shows. Firstly it’s related to music and secondly all the telly stars are going to share space. I’ll be singing after seventeen years so it’s very exciting and at the same time I’ll be able to meet different actors,” he explains.

“I liked the concept of the show. The way Imagine has launched the show and the overall presentation looks fresh and exhilarating. I use to sing here and there but this is going to be the first time that I will sing on such a big platform. There is nervousness but I’m thrilled. I feel I’m in a creative process,” quips the Bengal beauty Mouni Roy.

As audiences get ready to watch yet another ‘different’ reality show we do hope this is the biggest boss of them all.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR