Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Monday, December 10, 2007

Manish Naggdev in Jiya Jale

Manish Naggdev aka Chinoo of Dulhan seems to have his hands full. After being associated with Zee’s show for a year, Manish has bagged a new show on 9x. Now he’ll be seen in Jiya Jale as Gaurav.

“I’m playing a completely different role. Gaurav is a complete dude. This character is different from what I play in Dulhaan,” says Manish

Comparing both the characters, Manish explains, “Dulhan has been and will always remain my first love. My journey from Chinoo of Dulhan to Gaurav in Jiya Jale has been quite exciting. It's a complete make-over that I have experienced for my new show in terms of my character. Chinoo was a Banarasi guy who spoke only in Hindi and Gaurav of Jiya Jale has an image of the boy- next- door and a charmer."

“I’ve a heroic entry and it feels great to be a second lead in the show. I’m very lucky as both my shows are at the top when it comes to TRP’s,” adds Manish.

Manish will also be seen in some episodes of Sshhh Phir Koi Hain.

As the actor surfs from daily soaps to horror stories to love stories Manish is experiencing a new high in his short but eventful career graph.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR