Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Smriti Irani Enters Teen Bahuraaniyan.

Smriti Irani, the Tulsi of Small Screen will take on a new avatar of Vrinda Massi, in Zee TV’s popular serial Teen Bahuraaniyan.

An excited Smriti opines, “After being a Bahu and a Saas, I am glad to be called Massi now”. A saviour to the core, Vrinda Massi enters to protect her niece and see to it that she helps the three bahuranis from the evil eyes of their mothers-in-law. Smriti now seems to be tired of using glycerin, as she says, “I just made sure that I do not have to do much of ‘Rona Dhona’ as Vrinda Massi”.

A confident woman that she is, Vrinda Massi will use the device of Krishna and advise the Bahuranis to fight for their rights. “She will help them to search for the right means and strategize their moves accordingly, no matter how difficult the situation is”, says Smriti. An expert at multi-tasking, Smriti feels that she has at last managed to break the myth hounding her. “There was a myth that I will act in only my serials, and I will never work for other production houses. So I wanted to break it”, says the actress. “It is so very relaxing and nice to just be an actor on sets, and I am enjoying it”, says Smriti as she signs off.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR