Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Arjun Punj will never return to TV

Arjun who rose to fame with Sanjeevani is busy with building his Bollywood career. Currently he is doing Kumar Mangat’s 123 where he plays the lead. The actor who started his acting career with television feels that now there is less scope of him returning to the small screen.

“123 is almost done. The film is ready and will be released in April. Besides that I also have 2 to 3 big banner offers in my kitty. I’ll be playing the lead in those films too. I’m content with the kind of work I have and want to continue in Bollywood. I don’t see my self coming back to television,” says Arjun.

Arjun believes that television stars do not get proper recognition on the big screen. “That’s the reason I was not seen on television after Saathi Re. I sat at home without doing any work. In this year I met so many people and then finally got Kumarji’s film. I’ve had to sacrifice a lot to prove my talent and today it has given me the sweet fruit,” he says.

The film also has Upen Patel, Tushaar Kapoor, Sameera Reddy and Esha Deol.

At a time when big screen actors are resurrecting their careers via the small screen, Arjun is vowing never to return. Hope he doesn’t have to eat his words

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR