Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Prankster Shayantani replaces Aastha Chaudhary

It’s raining pranks on Champion Chaalbaaz No.1 and even the celebs are cashing on big time. After Narayani Shastri and Usha Uthup, it was the turn of Shayantani Ghosh to turn into a prankster. At the receiving end was debutant actor Aastha Chaudhary, the lead protagonist of Sony’s new show Babul ka Aangann Chootey Na.

Here’s how the prank unfolded. Unimpressed by her performance, director Maqbool Khan lashed out at Aastha leaving the girl in tears. Few minutes later, Shayantani walks in to the sets and tells Aastha that she’s being replaced by her for the show. The loss of her job was too hard to take and Aastha sobbed inconsolably. Worse, the 22-year-old didn’t stop crying even after the ice was broken.

What’s surprising about this prank is that Shayantani had never met Aastha before. So, what prompted her to play a prank on an unknown person? Shayantani says, “We aren’t friends and it’s the first time that I got to know her. Actually, I got a call from the production house of Champion Chaalbaaz No.1 and they wanted me to be part of a prank. Upon my arrival there, I told her that people are not happy with her acting so I’ll be replacing her. Poor girl, she just didn’t stop crying. I really felt bad for her.”

The victim Aastha says, “As a young actor, that’s the worst feeling anyone could go through – being sacked even before your first show is on air. Earlier, I was stunned by my director’s behaviour, who normally is a very calm person. He tore the script and threw it on my face. I broke down at that moment. It only got worse when Shayantani stepped in. To add insult to injury, no one came to console me.”

Catch this prank in the upcoming episode to be aired on 19 Jan.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR