Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Sunday, January 20, 2008

'Books and Music make me feel better' - Jhanvi Cheddha

What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about acting and dancing.

So how do you work on your passions?

Acting is my profession. I am not a trained dancer, but I enjoy dancing with my friends as we all love to dance. Sometimes if I am alone I just play music and dance by myself.

Other than acting and dancing, what else do you love to do?

I like to read books and watch films. I also love to cook and eat. I love to experiment with different dishes when time permits.

So what kind of books do you enjoy reading?

To read is my passion, so it can be anything ranging from magazines to novels.

What is the latest book you have read?

Currently I am engrossed in reading a novel Snow by Orhan Pamuk.

What’s your idea of relaxation?

Sleeping. I sleep whenever I want to relax and release all my stress.

So any other stress buster?

Listening to music is another great way of releasing my stress.

What do you do in your leisure time?

Well, actors don’t get a lot of free time but all the free time I get, I spend it with my friends and family.

Do you do Yoga?

Not really. I just do meditation and Pranayam.

According to you, what is the best in Yoga?

The breathing Exercises. I make it a point to do them regularly as it helps me a lot.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR