Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good Morning Zindagi on 9XM

The team of Good Morning Zindagi planned a surprise party for the show’s hosts as it is Gurdeep Kohli’s Birthday and Shakti Anand’s Wedding Anniversary on the 30th of Jan. It was a pleasant surprise for both the stars as it was something that was completely unexpected. As Gurdeep says, “It was a very pleasant surprise and a very special experience to celebrate my birthday on the sets.” Shakti also shares the same sentiment as he says, “It was really wonderful. The team of GMZ is like my second family and it felt amazing, celebrating the occasion with them.”

Gurdeep adds “It feels nice when you celebrate such a special occasion with such special people. And it has been a great experience for me working on the sets of Good Morning Zindagi” So what made Gurdeep choose anchoring? She claims, “I have always wanted to anchor and I was just waiting for the right opportunity. I got that when GMZ came my way and I have been doing fiction for the last six years. So right now, anchoring is like a breath of fresh air for me.” Shakti, on the other hand is used to the job of anchoring as he says, “It feels great working here since it is something different and an actor has to be versatile in his career. And for me, it is all about acting whether you are doing a daily soap or a chat show”

While Shakti has plans to celebrate his anniversary with friends and family outstation, Gurdeep aims to tone it down a bit as she says, “I have asked my director to pack me up early and I will be celebrating it with a few friends at home. Hopefully Arjun will be home early too and then we will celebrate together.” Shakti says, “Oh we will have a blast. If I am not working the next day, then we will probably go to Lonavala to spend the night at a friend's farmhouse. If not, we will celebrate it at home. For me, its all about being with your close ones on this special occasion which I aim to do."

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR