Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Friday, March 28, 2008

Adi Irani to play a Subhash Ghai in Babul ka Aangann Chootey Na.

Adi Irani, a renowned name in both television as well as Bollywood will make an entry in Ratna Sinha’s Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa as Mark Kapoor, a very well known producer in the film industry. The actor, who is also Aroona Irani’s brother, has been seen in films like Dil, Beta, Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hai, Baazigar, Raju Chacha etc. A very prominent face in the serials produced by Aroona Irani(Vaidehi, Tum Bin Jau Kaha, Rabba Ishq Na Hove, Desh Mein Nikla Hoga Chand), Adi Irani’s role in Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa is etched on the lines of the talented film maker Subhash Ghai.

Talking about his character and entry, Adi Irani states, “I make my entry as Mark Kapoor in the reception party hosted for Shubh(Siddharth Shukla) and Aastha(Aastha Choudhury). Astha’s younger sister Shilpa played by Itishree, who aspires to become a big actress approaches me in the party and expresses her urge to work with me and in turn, I persuade her to join the Film Industry”.

When asked about the duration of this role, a clueless Adi says, “I have shot only for the reception sequence till now. I do not even know if this is a cameo or a long-term role. All depends on the viewers and if I get thumbs-up from the producers and the viewers, my track might extend”.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR