Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jay Bhanushali (Neev) quits Kayamath

Jay Bhanushali, who captured the hearts of millions, specially the female audience with his cute smile as the ever charming Neev Shergill of Kayamath is seemingly putting an end to his character.


Speaking to him about his decision, Jay says, “Yes I am definitely quitting Kayamath. I have not decided when I will be leaving the show, but I have already spoken to the creative team of the soap to script an appropriate exit for me from the show.” So what went wrong that made Jay take such a drastic step? “There was nothing much left in the role. The first 6-7 months in Kayamath were very good for me, as the real power of Neev came out at that time. But as the track progressed, there was not much left for me to do. And I do not want to do a role that I am not happy at doing”, replied Jay.

So how did his mentor, Ekta Kapoor, react to his decision of quitting? “She is not angry at all”, says Jay. He adds, “In fact she understands my problem and my decision has been taken only after a mutual agreement. And it’s not like I am leaving Balaji. But if Balaji doesn’t have anything good to offer me, then it’s an entirely different ball game. I will definitely try and look out for better prospects.” Any future projects in hand? “No”, laughs Jay, “actually I am jobless the minute my track ends in Kayamath. But I am glad for the interlude as I wanted to take a break. I plan to just chill out with my friends and family and do all the things I couldn’t, for the last one year.”

But Jay Bhanushali fans needn’t be disheartened as the heartthrob of millions signs out saying, “I will surely be back with a bang. I might take a break anywhere from 20 days to two months, but I promise I will be back soon.”

4 comments:

lover_3 said...

Hi

I am from UAE

Can you post your Email. or youe mobaile number

To send
lover_2_2_2@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

jay shud do anova serial wiv prachi (panchi) plzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

jay shud do anova serial wiv prachi (panchi) plzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

jay shud do anova serial wiv prachi (panchi) plzzzzzzzzzzz

FILMY KHABAAR