Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gaurav Khanna out of Meri Doli Tere Angna..

A few weeks back, the audience was left outraged as the main protagonist of Meri Doli Tere Angana, Priyamvada was ousted from the show and the story track was entirely changed. And the latest news is that Gaurav Khanna, who plays the main lead Ruhaan has been axed from the show.


Our team caught up with the actor to know the truth and Gaurav says, “Yes it’s true I am quitting the show.” When asked the reason about the replacement Gaurav replied, “I don’t want to say anything about the reasons behind the replacement. There are numerous issues that arise when you are working under someone, but I don’t want to raise any of them. If the producers have decided to replace me, it must be for a perfectly good reason and I respect their decision. I will finish shooting for the episodes that I am required to do and quit the show.” But according to the grapevine, it was heard that the entire unit was complaining about Gaurav’s callous attitude on the sets to which he replies, “I don’t have anything to say about that. I have always been very responsible when it came to my shooting, but if other people find it irresponsible, what can I say about it?”
Akhilesh, the Supervising Producer of Meri Doli Tere Angna, although, has an entirely different story to share as he says, “Everyone on the sets was getting upset because of Gaurav’s attitude. He was always showing up late to work and would give us just two hours. We bore up with him for a long time, but finally had to decide to replace him.” He further adds, “There was even a sequence where we had to shoot with nearly 8 to 10 kids who had to return soon as they had exams going on, but Gaurav was very adamant saying he wanted his scene to be shot first.”

Sources reveal that Sachin Shroff was approached to step into Gaurav’s shoes. But when contacted Sachin says, “I was willing to play the character of Ruhaan, but the amount they offered to me was very low. Hence I refused to accept the offer.” Akhilesh re-iterated the same saying, “We had approached Sachin, but he turned down the offer. And we haven’t finalized yet who is going to replace Gaurav.”

So what does Gaurav plan to do with the show out of his hand? Gaurav replies, “I will take a break of at least a month, after which the audience will definitely see me in a new character.”

Well, wonder what exactly cooked up on the sets of Meri Doli Tere Angna that forced the production house to oust Priyamvada first, followed by Gaurav Khanna!! The reasons really appear misty!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This show will suck big time with this new plot! The original story line with simran and ruhaan was wonderful. It was pure and showed the importance of marriage. It is better to just end the show than to replace the two main characters with new people. This just totally blows!

Anonymous said...

i so agree...ztv makes no sense anymore. my parents stopped watching it completely..i don't know what's wrong with them! i hate doli now...

Anonymous said...

i to hate the show.. i have mail rahul bhat several time.. to bring priyamvada and gaurav back.. these new ones.. are so fake.. and i hate the new .. Ruhaan/Amnan

no said...

hi,gaurav(sharman),how are you?You are cool,smart,intellgent.I am surbhi maheshwari.I am 15 years old.My favourite serial is kumkum and santaan.Kumkum mein aap kisse shaadi ho rahi thi mein toh bhul gayi thi.Santaan mein jo raha hai anusha nahi jo jisse shaadi ho rahi thi karthik se.Anusha bahut gandi hai.Woh natak karti hai aapko nahi malum.Apko abhi bhi patha hoga anusha kitchen mein kya rahi thi serial mein.Suhana(Daljeet)ki shaadi ho rahi hai suhana shaadi nahi karna chahati hai isliye woh angad se shaadi karna chahati hai.Anusha natak kar thi apni mummy se bahut gandi hai.My mobile no is 9837364892.My e-mail id surbhimaheshwari506at the rate yahoo.com.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send meeeeeeeeeee also.Aur aapka e-mail id kya hai.Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me.Jaldi batao.I love you so much.Ok.Bye!

Anonymous said...

hi gauarv me sania i m ur biggest fan plz chat with me

FILMY KHABAAR