Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Zee's Ardhangni going off-air soon!!

Ajay-Kkrish and Sudeepa Singh fans are in for a shock as Zee's Ardhangani is being pulled off air soon. The show which was stated to be the 'Dream Project' of Zee, turned sour in the eyes of the viewers as it never did rake even decent TRP's. The story line which started out as the story of a beautiful girl for whom her beauty turns out to be a bane rather than a boon did not work out, and the track was changed to the the normal Saas-bahu stuff which was also rejected by the audience. The Telly Buzz team probes further to find out if the news is true!


Speaking to the male protagonist of the show about the show winding up, Ajay Kkrish says, “The news is going around that the show is coming to end, but we have not received any formal notice from the production as yet, so till that, I also can’t say if the news is true or not.” So what does he plan to do if the show does wind up? Ajay Kkrish states, “I haven’t yet decided what to do. I am busy with the shooting for Ardhangani, so I could not take up anything new. I have a lot of offers coming, so I will just wait and see which ones are good. But my fans will definitely see me in a new character.”

The female lead, Sudeepa Singh, who plays the role of Kangana, on the other hand was clearly in the dark about this latest news as she says, “I really have no idea if the show is going off-air. I have been unwell for the last few days and have just been coming on the sets for the shooting. I haven’t heard any such rumours or stories.”

Although Supriya, Executive Producer, was not ready to divulge any details saying she could not reveal anything as she did not have permission from the production house, but she did not deny the rumours either.

So we caught up with Pearl Shahi, Creative Head, Zee who confirmed the news saying, “Yes it is true that Ardhangani is going off-air.” When asked the reason for pulling such a big-budget show off the air, Pearl was tight-lipped as she replied, “I really cannot comment on that right now.” Sources also reveal that the show is most likely to end by 3rd April.

So, a fairy tale finally coming to an end, is it?

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR