Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Niyati Joshi enters Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan...

Niyati Joshi, the model turned actress has entered Zee’s Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan with a girl-next-door look to her role. Playing the close friend of the would-be-bridegroom Ranbir, Niyati expresses that she is love with her character. “I play Niyati, Ranbir’s friend, who is very simple and sweet”.

The actress who was earlier seen playing the adorable sister of Nahar and Brijesh in Saath Phere says that she was concentrating on her ad shoots in the break. “In addition to the ads, I also did a small role in Viruddh, but yes, I enjoyed the less strenuous schedule for a change”, quips the 2006 Miss India contestant.

Niyati feels at home with the star-cast of Betiyaan, as she says, “I know most of them very well, as I have worked with them previously. In fact, Romit Raj and I played the lead roles in Sahara One’s Suno Har Dil Kuch Kehta Hai”. So will we be seeing a love angle between Yuvraj, played by Romit Raj and Niyati in the serial? “Well, I will not be able to reveal much at this stage, but I can say that there will surely be a love track between us as the story proceeds”.

Niyati adds on to say, “It is really nice working with Romit again. Even after two long years, we share the same kind of chemistry”.

Well, as another love track opens up in Betiyaan, we wish Niyati the best of time!!

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR