Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Friday, May 30, 2008

Nikhil Arya steps in Iqbal Khan's shoes

Nikhil Arya, famous for his role as Rudra in Kesar, will be seen in a new avatar as he dons the uniform of Officer Abhimanyu Adhikari in Star One's Choona Hai Aasmaan.

When contacted, Sandip Sikcand, Creative Head of Miditech, says, "Nikhil Arya, who was previously seen in Kesar and now in Kasturi will be replacing Iqbal Khan in Choona Hai Aasmaan".

Nikkhil Arya, affirms the news saying, “It feels great to be playing Abhimanyu Adhikari in Choona Hai Aasmaan. Today is my first day of shoot. I feel the role is very challenging mainly because the show has a very unique storyline and is hatke from the usual saas bahu sagas that are happening on television.” He further adds, “I have played a lover in Rabba Ishq Na Hove, a negative character in Kesar and Kasturi, so this is something different. I guess I complete a full circle donning the uniform of an air force officer.”

Iqbal Khan, who was seen essaying the role till now, carved a niche in the hearts of the audience as Abhimanyu, so will the audience accept Nikhil in his shoes? To which Nikhil instantly replies, “As I said before, I have accepted the role as a challenge. Iqbal and I, both, differ in personalities, style and persona. When the serial started out, it had the glamor quotient of the air force. However, the plot has thickened now and the Hawks are on a special mission. The character, in itself, requires more of acting and not just style. When the serial began, looking good in a uniform was sufficient, but now the acting skills of the actor need to take an upper hand. And that is exactly what I plan to concentrate on as I step into Iqbal’s shoes.”

On an ending note Nikhil says, “I know this is a huge challenge for me but I truly need all your blessings and support to essay the role perfectly and take the character and show head.”

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR