Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Surekha Sikri unwell


The Balika Vadhu actress reported of feeling uneasy and weak and has been advised complete rest...


Surekha Sikri who made a name with her stern portrayal of Dadisa in Colors' cult show Balika Vadhu is not shooting for the show at present, reason being her ill health. Surekha has been sick for quite sometime now.

A source says, "Surekha Sikri has been unwell since a few days and we also hear that she is constantly losing a lot of weight and feeling very weak and that's the reason she is not shooting as of now."

Surekha Sikri affirmed her condition and states, "Yes, I am not well and the doctors have advised me to take complete rest. I am not shooting for Balika now but as soon as I get well I will resume my shoot."

We wish Surekha Sikri gets well soon as the audience wants to see their Dadisa back on screen...

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR