Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Rukhsar play 'fairy god mother' in Baal Veer

Rukhsar Rehman
After playing a negative role in "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge", actress Rukhsar Rehman now dons the garb of a fairy godmother in fantasy show "Baal Veer". She considers it as a most enjoyable project.
She plays Guru Maa, and will be on the lookout for a responsible 'pari' (fairy) in the fictional Parilok, so that she can bestow her responsibilities on her.
Best recalled for her role as Dr. Mallika in popular show "Kuch Toh Log Kahenge", the actress is excited about the role.
"I can't express it in words how I felt when I was offered this role. I was extremely happy, excited and nervous. For me, it is a very interesting concept," Rukhsar said in a statement.
"I felt like my childhood dream came true. Every girl wants to be treated like a fairy, look glamorous with a heavy dress and amazing jewellery and I am glad that I have been offered to play the role of a god mother. I would always consider this as one of the most enjoyable shoot," she added.

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR