Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dipsshikha's double deal

dipsshikhaDipsshikha is back to acting on television with not one but two shows. She has signed a show for BAG films (Anuradha Prasad) and another for Maverick Productions (Anuj Saxena).

In the past few months, Dipsshikha had been concentrating on her film career and hence was seen making sporadic cameo appearances on TV. "With the launch of several new entertainment channels, I am being offered good roles in different projects," she reveals.

Dipsshikha adds, "The BAG films' show is titled 'Kalyani'. I play a positive character called Maya who is a rich Gujarati lady. It is a powerful role and that convinced me to take up the role." The show will be telecast on 9X.

Quiz her about her role in the Maverick Productions' show and she says, "I can't disclose more at the moment as talks are still on." The show will be telecast either on Sony or SAB. Incidentally, this will be Anuj's second soap with Set India after his maiden venture 'Kulvaddhu' was taken off-air in March this year.

That apart, Dipsshikha also has an offer from B R Chopra's production house. "I wish I had 40 days in a month. I liked the concept, but I won't be able to take it up as my dates will be blocked with these two shows."

Dipsshikha adds, "I truly believe that this is my second innings. I am not only getting back to TV, but my film career has also taken a leap," she says adding, "I was just sitting at home doing nothing when I got a call from David Dhawan's office for 'Partner'. I'm glad my role was appreciated. Plus, I am acting in a Bhojpuri film with Manoj Tiwari and Ravi Kissen."

She modestly continues, "I am God's favourite child. People say I haven't got my due as an actor; which I take as a compliment and think that maybe I wasn't at the right place at the right time. But now things are getting better. How many people get a second chance?"

She sums up, "I have learnt one thing from my parents—keep your personal and professional life separate. Have the right attitude and there shall be no disappointments."

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR