Bigg Boss Season 6

Search This Blog

BIGG BOSS Season 6

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shah Rukh ‘Red Chili’ Khan’s Idiot Box!

E-mail

 Anybody hardly can forget Shah Rukh Khan’s first appearance in television with shows like Dil Dariya, Fauji and the much popular Circus. With a long journey in Bollywood the merely known face attained the kingship in the tinsel town and banged back on television with entertaining quiz show “Kaun Banega Crorepati”.

The booby box allured the King Khan again and he is back with list of questions for his fans on another Star Plus show “Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tej Hai?” But this is not all that the King seems to end with paying homage to his first introducer to the glittering industry. So, what else he has in mind for his favourite entertainer, the television?

Shah Rukh promptly replies to the quiz saying, “yeah, it has been my wish to make some programmes for television through my production house. I have even finalized a name for that as ‘Red Chili Idiot Box’. I would like to request all my friends from the television industry to help us out as we don’t have that experience of working in television.” He proves his polite nature adding, “We deal with films and know little about films only. So, we would like to make something based on filmy issues. But I would like to make clear that my show will not be based on interviews of actors or actresses. There will be fiction that you can call light movies of short duration. We would love to make it our USP as HBO runs mini-series of short films.”

Along with audience, media also will be waiting for Red Chili to come up with this new show. So, when Shah Rukh is expecting to start producing the show? “We expect to start working on our dream project within three or four months”, explains Shah Rukh. The glam boy, in his early forties, praises his production team saying, “I used to teach the people whom I employed in my company at the very outset and now they teach me. I like that as because of them I can employ my time for other issues also. I have allowed independency for all at work but at the same time I have made the rule of not attempting anything mean. I think people must know Red Chili for excellent presentation and never for anything worse.”

Apart from being an actor, Shah Rukh has become a producer, also. Doesn’t he contribute anything else besides putting his money in projects? The sudden question made Shah Rukh little thoughtful and taking little time he responds, “Being a producer it’s me only who choose concepts. Having qualities of both an actor and a producer, I know how to create events. But following the process I always try to keep in mind that it never hurts any creative person and make him think that his concept was totally topsy-turvied by Shah Rukh.”
A nation, so crazy for Shah Rukh, will wait for every turn of the King in television, just as they do it for his films. Now the audience, who are getting frenzied with saas-bahu sagas and unrealistic reality shows, can sigh relieved with the fresh air of upcoming Red Chili shows. Well, we can only hope that King Khan doesn’t make his Idiot Box’s audience idiot with age-old concepts being served with coloured packaging and mere words of attempting the best!

No comments:

FILMY KHABAAR